Fruit Hobo Pie
Another in the ‘Hobo Pie’ series. Here is the tasty fruit version of our dessert pies. As usual, you will need a pie maker if you don’t already have one.
- 1 Can of fruit pie filling (we use apple or cherry)
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bag of Marshmallows
- Butter or cooking spray
- Heat pie maker over fire
- Melt butter on inside of pie maker or spray with cooking spray
- Place 1 slice of bread on one side pie maker
- Coat bread with pie filling
- Place one marshmallow on top of pie filling
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of marshmallow
- Place another slice of bread on top and close pie maker
- Trim any extra bread from outside of pie maker
- Cook directly over flames or hot coals turning occasionally (5-10 Minutes)
A great family dessert favorite that is easy to make and the kids will love them.